22.9.17

Friday Finds - September 21, 2017

Happy Friday!

I am SO excited to share this week's Friday Find with you!   Do any of you ever get jealous of your S.O.'s wardrobe?  My boyfriend is a great dresser, and I've found myself getting inspiration from his closet on more than one occasion.  Last year he stalked Levi's for a good price on a shearling lined trucker jacket, and naturally after I saw it on him I wanted one of my own!  I've been going to the Levi's outlets regularly checking prices, but they were either full price or didn't have my size.  Lo and behold, this past week I was in my local TJ Maxx, and what did they have?  A dark wash Levi's jacket with a shearling collar!  It's not the same exact jacket - instead of the full shearling lining just the collar has the accent, with a sporty tech lining for warmth instead.  In some ways it works out better - its just as cozy, and doesn't have the bulk of the fully lined jacket.  Even better yet - it was only $24.99!! I can't wait for the weather to finally turn fall to pair this baby with some plaid and booties!


Until the next adventure!

xoxo - Bettie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 - Designed by Pictures and Paragraphs