25.6.15

ModCloth Summer Sale & Other Recent Finds

It officially hit 90 degrees here in New Jersey, and that means the summer fun is picking up!  This past weekend I spent some family time in Western PA, and haven’t been able to visit a new spot in the last two weeks.  However, that doesn’t mean I haven’t been shopping elsewhere, and haven’t made some great buys!

Last week ModCloth had a Summer Sale with tons of items up to 40% off.  I absolutely love ModCloth, especially their selection of fun fit n’ flare dresses in awesome patterns, but being the Bargain Bettie I am, I rarely buy any at full price.  ModCloth put some great items on sale this time around, at some great prices!  I initially loaded up my cart with almost $500.00 worth of loot, but pared it down to three pieces that would haunt me if I passed them up:  



As soon as I saw the Cherry Turnover Skirt, I knew it had to be mine!  I’ve been borderline obsessed with cherries and red gingham lately, and this skirt definitely fit the bill.  It fits my waist absolutely perfectly, and it has so much volume on its own (on that note, I am in the market for some petticoats –let me know where I should look!).  The pattern is so vibrant and fun, it makes me want to go out for a picnic right this second!

These Bettie Page shoes caught my eye over the other shoes on sale. They just seemed really sweet, and like they would go with anything.  I was definitely impressed when I took them out of the box and put them on my feet!  They are super adorable and comfortable – the material is actually softer than it looks in the pictures online, so it molds to your feet nicely.  They’re the perfect summer kitten heel!  I bought them at 50% off for $36.99 – I just checked the site, and they’re now $22.99 – 70% off!  They’re definitely worth a go to see if they fit you. 

I’ve been in the market for some cute retro tops to mix and match, and the Café Parfait Top was exactly what I was looking for. 

The skirt was $35 originally $50, the shoes were $36.99, and the top was 30% off for $21.  I paid a little under $100 for 3 really solid items that are great quality, and fit me perfectly.  I always get a little nervous about sizing when shopping online, so overall I couldn’t be happier with my purchases. 

Here’s a quick round up of some other recent finds!:


$9.99 mesh pumps from Charlotte Russe (I’ve already worn these twice in the past week – totally in love with both the shoes, and what I paid for them!)

$5 August Poppy Framed Print from a Yard Sale (I think I could have gone cheaper on this one, but the seller was so nice!)

I’ve gotten so many compliments on these sunglasses – I got them for $5.99 at my local supermarket!!  Proof that you should keep your eyes open anywhere and everywhere!

Did you get anything fun from the ModCloth sale?  Made any great finds recently?  Comment and let me know!! 

xoxo, Bettie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 - Designed by Pictures and Paragraphs