9.7.15

Deals in Denville - Restyle Renew Consignment

Happy post 4th of July! I hope you enjoyed a weekend full of barbeques, brews, and best friends! I celebrated my long weekend with a trip to New York City with my little brother, and a barbeque with some close friends on the 4th. This is definitely my favorite time of the year - spending time outside, grilling, walking barefoot, fireworks, lightning bugs...everything.

You also can't have the 4th of July without some good sales to celebrate! Pretty much every store was having some great sales this past weekend. I'm kind of on a tight budget these days, so I'm proud to say I controlled myself! However, I did make a point to visit Restyle Renew Consignment in Downtown Denville, NJ. I've shopped and had great success at Restyle Renew in the past, plus they were having a 25% off of all clothing sale for the holiday. I had to at least make a quick stop!



Restyle Renew is right smack in the middle of Denville on East Main Street. It's clearly become a mainstay of the area, and has been voted Best of New Jersey and Best of Morris County year after year. After walking into the store and perusing the merchandise, it's easy to see why!


The store is a decent size, not too big but not too small. It's pleasantly decorated by items for sale, with mannequins constantly changing to fit the season. Everything hanging is perfectly organized by types of clothing (Tops, Dresses, Outerwear, Skirts, Shorts, Pants, Shoes, Active wear), then by size. There's also a designer clothing section separated by individual designer, and a smaller vintage clothing area on one wall. Glass cases line the back of the store and the register area; this is where you can find vintage accessories and designer goodies like handbags, jewelry, and pricier shoes. They had some great looking handbags when I stopped in!:


I especially loved this light pink Furla with the accent buckle!


The bags were reasonably priced for re-sell (the ones I looked at were in the $130s), and were in great condition. The same went for their designer clothing section. They had a great variety of designers, ranging from St. Johns to YSL, to Armani to Tracy Reese.  Pertaining to designers, the owners are constantly updating their higher end items on the website, which is super helpful.  They also can take requests of particular items you are looking for, and will reach out to you if they ever come across them. 

One thing that makes Restyle Renew unique is how they double as a gallery for local artists. Intermixed throughout the consignment items are various pieces of jewelery and artwork for sale:


Like the clothing and accessories, the artwork is always changing, so you're always guaranteed to see something new.

I circled the store a few times and made two different trips to the dressing room, but unfortunately nothing was meant for me this time around. These two items I really loved, and wish they fit had fit me!


I thought this Yoana Baraschi dress was so Bettie Draper, when she goes out to dinner with Don and his clients! I just thought it was so unique.

How cute are these J.Crew Sailor Shorts?! Absolutely perfect for summer. They were only asking $10.00 for them, with an additional 25% off! Definitely a good deal. Sadly they were too big!

Even though I didn't find anything this time around, I definitely had a fun time shopping at Restyle Renew. Did you do any shopping this past weekend? Find any great deals? Let me know in the comments below!

Until next time,

xoxo, Bettie




2 comments:

  1. You have such a cute blog! Wish I could visit these places too! Greetings from Italy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Caramella! I'm hoping to make my way over to Italy soon...I may be asking you for recommendations of where to shop there!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © 2015 - Designed by Pictures and Paragraphs