24.7.15

Friday Finds Weekly Roundup: July 24

Since not every shopping trip I take is a grand adventure, I figured I could do a weekly recap of recent finds I've made while out and about my daily life!  Here are some goodies I've picked up over the past few weeks:

This J.Jill sweatshirt is SO soft - I can't wait for the next rainy, cool, fall day to wear it! It was$2.00 at a local rummage sale.



This baby was out on the curb FOR FREE a half a block from my house.  My roomies and I have been in the market for a new TV stand, so when I jogged past it the other evening, I knew I was going to be figuring out how to lug it home on my way back!  

Before:


After!:


I love these adorable knobs I got for the drawers.  They were $7.00 for 6 knobs at TJ Maxx!


I recently started shopping on Zulily - I don't know how it took me so long to jump on this bandwagon!  They have so many fun things, for great prices.  I got this fun shirt for $8.99 and the novelty purse for $12.99!


Out of everything I'm most excited about the TV stand.  I was getting ready to shell out at least a little money for one I liked, and this one magically appeared as someone's trash.  It truly couldn't have worked out better!

Have you made any good finds this week?  Let me know in the comments below!  I'm heading up to Maine this week for vacation, and have heard only great things about the Antique shops they have there!  Stay tuned for updates when I return!

xoxo, Bettie

1 comments:

  1. So many great finds!! Incredible how you also found a TV stand hehe! I love that flamingo novelty purse...enjoy your holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © 2015 - Designed by Pictures and Paragraphs