7.8.15

Friday Finds Weekly Roundup: August 7

While I was in Maine I did a lot of shopping!  I'll be writing about the second vintage shop I visited (and LOVED!), but I also made some great finds at other places along the way.  Here's my Friday Finds roundup for this week!

$4 Blazer from A Touch of Class Too Thrift Shop in Farmington. 


$10 BCBG flats (looked barely worn) from A Touch of Class Too.
 A Touch of Class Too is run by Work First, Inc., an organization that provides jobs and support to people with disabilities.  Can't beat good finds for a good cause!

$20 Superga Sneakers from Marden's.
Marden's is the size of a Wal-Mart and is kind of like TJ Maxx, just way more disorganized, and you have to dig to find the good stuff.  The store is fun for both men and women, and for all ages!  I actually think men would do even better here - they had basic t-shirts for $1, lots of sports teams items, and I saw tons of Nike jackets and sweatshirts for just $25.


On the way back on a day trip to Pemaquid, we stopped in the adorable town of Damariscotta. There were tons of great little boutiques. My brother and I loved Seawicks Candle Company, a husband and wife team that make and sell their own soy candles.  Their shop is awesome; they sell their candles, but also purvey unique antique pieces and other goods by local artisans.  The store itself has such a great relaxed, seaside vibe.  Their candles are on the pricier side, but I think it's worth it to 1) get a great product and 2) support a local business!  If you're ever in Damariscotta, definitely stop by!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 - Designed by Pictures and Paragraphs