30.6.17

Friday Finds - June 30, 2017

Does anyone else absolutely beat the crap out of their sandals every summer?  No matter how hard I try, I fail to keep my sandals in great condition - I guess you can say I "Walk Hard"!  Since it's a guarantee my sandals will be tattered within a few months, I'm always on the lookout for trendy pairs on the super cheap.  An online boutique I follow had been posting outfits with these adorable sandals, and I was surprised to find out they were from Payless!  A few weeks ago they were having a sale on all sandals, plus there was a coupon for an additional 25% off.  I decided to try two other pairs as well; after coupons my total purchase came to $28.47!  Unfortunately the ones I had specifically made the order for were too narrow, but the other two pairs fit perfectly:


Left: Rayna Chopout Sandal - $7.49 with coupon
Right: Trixie Leg-Wrap Flat - $11.24 with coupon

The soles of the Rayna Chopout sandals are a little flimsy (they feel really thin, almost like cardboard!) but they look really cute on.  I've received so many compliments on the Trixie Leg-Wrap Flats - they remind me of a pair of sandals my mom got from Anthropologie years ago.  

Where/what is your go-to for sandals?  Any sales I should know about?  Do tell in the comments below :)

xoxo, Bettie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 - Designed by Pictures and Paragraphs