13.9.17

Bettie Gets Cool Weather Ready with Primark

Darlings, darlings - I just had the best weekend in Boston, one of my favorite cities, and boy do I have some fun finds to share with you!  I was able to do some thrifting, but before we get to that, I want to gush about my haul from Primark.  For those of you who are unfamiliar, Primark is an Ireland-based department store-like chain that carries trendy clothing items at cheap prices.  They graced the US with their presence last year, and I am SO GLAD they did!  The Primark in downtown Boston is huge, and was the first Primark I ever visited.

I always find great things, but this time in particular I was really impressed by the quality and selection of items at great price points.  With any steeply discounted fast fashion store there are bound to be items that look cheap, but I am absolutely in love with everything I purchased, and with the prices!  I was able to pick up some cozy clothes to get ready for our cooler seasons.



I absolutely adored the baby pink of this sweater.  It's pretty thick, and I loved the neck line and puffy sleeves.  Great for a day spent in bed, or can be dressed up. Definitely worth just $16!


The scarf and hat were $7, and the sweater was just $16.  Aren't the button details on the sweater so cute?  The hat and scarf came in 2-3 other colors, and it was hard for me to decide on just one!  It ended up being chilly and rainy one of our days in Boston, so the scarf ended up being the perfect purchase.


It was huge, soft, and cozy - definitely going to head to our Primark in NJ to get it in every color!

Our stop in Primark was pretty quick,  so I'm sure there is much more I missed - I didn't even get to look at the shoes!  My bestie also picked up some adorable Harry Potter themed pajamas and pajama sets, all $10 - $15.  If you're on the East Coast, I definitely recommend having some fun and visiting a Primark near you.

Stay tuned for a post on my other finds from my thrifting adventure in Cambridge!

xoxo, Bettie




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 - Designed by Pictures and Paragraphs