4.8.17

Friday Finds - August 4, 2017

Happy Friday Darlings!

Here is my round up this week of steals and deals I've encountered.  Made any fantastic finds this week, or recently?  Let me know in the comments below!


Can we talk about these $4 earrings from Wal-Mart?



I am all about this bright and tassel earring trend, but it's not one I would want to spend $$$ on.  I was just talking to someone about how Wal-Mart is certainly upping their game when it comes to dupes, and I think these earrings are a perfect example.  They had a ton of colors in both styles.  Holding them and looking up close they are obviously a cheaper version, but for $4 they definitely satisfy the trend for me!


I love cheap sandals!



As I mentioned at great length in my Friday Finds earlier this summer, I beat the living tar out of my sandals!  Most pairs never make it through more than one summer, and if they do, it's because I purposely didn't wear them much.  Cue cute, cheap sandals!  These ones were on clearance at Express, and were an additional 40% off the sale price of $11.99.  They were originally $30.00, and I paid $7.19.

Lululemon Love!



I love Lululemon, but I love Lululemon even more when it's on sale!  My local store had some items on crazy markdown, especially for normal Lulu out-of-my-price-range prices.  I got these two pairs of shorts for $19 each!  I've been eyeing the minty Toothpaste color, and can't believe I was able to get them for the price of a pair of shorts at Target.  I also loved the color of the CRB tank  and for 1/2 of I went for it.  We Made Too Much for the win!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2015 - Designed by Pictures and Paragraphs